The SOLUBrux solution
The anti-bruxim solution that allows a perfect adjustment to individual morphology and that remains stable thanks to a uniform thickness of the device for the upper and lower teeth. Solubrux has a flexible and solid surface facilitating the adjustment at all moment of the device, which ensures a high comfort. Finally, developed in collaboration with dentists and universities, Solubrux is made in the same material than laboratory devices, answering high medical standards.
Dental research showed that bruxism induces:
- Troubles in sleep
- Jaw pain and facial muscle
- Can be factor of headache and tinnitus
- Can be a factor of daily fatigue
- 1 pre-formed dental tray SOLUBrux®
- 1 polypropylen box (alimentary norms)
- 1 holding stick (used to get the teeth print)
- 1 occlusal layer (used to get the teeth print)
All materials are non-toxic and non-allergenic and certified for buccal cavity user. SOLUBrux® is recognized by the CE sign as a class I medical product. The box is closed by a VOID sticker bringin security and traceability attesting that is has never been opened before.